Our company was founded on June 5, 2003 and has since been headquartered in Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia.
We currently employ seven people.
Our main focus is on the production of special fittings.
Research and development are carried out in collaboration with the Dirk Reiche brands and product service.
Unique selling points:
- Our PowerFlow valves, with the best flow in their class
- The lifting device, which can be installed in screw types and in flange versions from DN 25
- Customer requests such as custom-made products have priority
With “Firma Reiche” our customers have a strong partner who, through responsible action and transparency, offers the optimal solution for every challenge. We are characterized by direct and competent service.
We work together as a team in production, administration, management and marketing.
The long-standing company affiliation and the personal responsibility of our employees always guarantee the best quality.
We are ...
- A family business that has been growing steadily since it was founded in 2003
- This applies not only to our unique product range, but in particular to specific companies geared to customer requirements
- an established, sustainably positioned team
We want …
- build new ones and maintain our existing partnerships based on honesty and trustworthiness
- grow with our partners in a financially stable and risk-conscious environment
- to develop alternative markets
- to meet our ambitions as a manufacturer of innovative, environmentally friendly, high-quality and cost-effective products
- to revolutionize the shabby valve technology of the market
We achieve our goals by …
- constant search for synergies in our supply chain
- short delivery times and other excellent customer service
- Investments in research and development (R&D in cooperation)
- further expand our quality management ISO 9001:2015 (since 2016)
- Maintaining our flexibility through communication and employee motivation
“Manfred Richter GmbH & Co KG sells for decades exclusively in Austria
Products of Reiche Spezialarmaturen GmbH.”
Due to the excellent quality of its products coupled with rapid availability
could be further consolidated its market presence and increased annually.
Also technological developments – such as the patented design of the
double-disk PowerFlow ® check valves – could be placed on the Austrian
market and can now be found again in countless heating and hot water
In addition to the post on the website data and technical information, the team of”Reiche GmbH “with questions as a competent partner is
always at your disposal.
Richter KG in September 2012 by mail
MANFRED RICHTER GmbH & CoKG
„We know and value the Reiche Spezialarmaturen GmbH
as a flexible and reliable partner.”
For the past 14 years Reiche stands by with comprehensive advice
and a good all-round service.”
With best regards,
Ventil- und Verbindungstechnik
In the Reiche Spezialarmaturen GmbH social values such as honesty, trust and humanity are our everyday basics.
It is the family-owned small businesses particular concern to create a friendly and purposeful working atmosphere. As a result of an appropriate behavior, the benefit is not only on our employees side. Through to the excellent product and service quality its also our customers who are benefitting from this.
We are a training company and strictly do not employ temporary workers.
Outside the company, we support the handball team SF Senne, as well as our employees to participate in numerous sporting events.
An economically sustainable attitude is essential to our small, fast growing company. (ISO 9001:2015)
Since the company was founded in 2003, our partners can rely on us as a stable, long-term thinking and on the preservation and protection of business activities focused company.
For quality reasons, our suppliers are chosen only between certified manufacturers from Europe. Our own production takes place exclusively in Germany.
A long-term trust-based partnership exist with the Cordes & Graefe KG (G&C), which is a heating, air conditioning and sanitary wholesaler in the German / European market. Among others there is also a very close partnership with the Manfred Richter GmbH in Austria.
Our products are primarily designed to minimize the energy consumption of the end user.(Interseroh)
For us the efficient use of energy is the crucial point, in particular in the research for new, but also in the further development of existing products.
Also in the everyday contact with employees and business partners an environmentally friendly behavior under strict recycling and environmental regulations is expected and exemplified.
As of 2013, the entire mail services between the Reiche GmbH and the wholsalers will be done paperless via the online-based system Edifact.